The hard hitting 4-cycle Multiquip MTX80 Rammer delivers 3,510 pounds (1,592 kg) of impact force. This workhorse features an AVS guide handle that substantially reduces vibration to the operator.
Multiquip’s Mikasa MTX-Series rammers are the first to utilize the all new Subaru ER12 engine.
- Designed specifically for rammer applications
- Monitors engine oil pressure upon start up and during operation
- Engine provides automatic shutdowns
- A low oil consumption rate helps minimize service interval
MTX-Series rammers are renowned for performance and ease of operation. The MTX-Series includes the features most preferred by contractors such as:
- Cyclonic air cleaners that capture 98% of airborne dust particles
- Long-lasting laminated wood and steel shoe
- Low vibration handles for operator comfort
- Combination hour meter/tachometer
- Durable guards to protect the engine from damage
- Redesigned fuel tank to meet EPA standards for evaporative emmissions