Power Profiler 2500
- Daily Rental: $750.00
- Weekly Rental: $2,500.00
- Monthly Rental: $7,500.00
This product requires a Hi-Flow Skid Steer with a minimum of 22 GPM.
Skid Steer Rental:
- Daily: $275.00
- Weekly: $872.00
- Monthly: $2,615.00
The 2500 uses 36 cutters which come in a box of 50 for $550.00 per box.
Vacuum attachments are available in hose sizes ranging from 2″, 4″ and custom made 6″ vac port. (6″ is for hooking to a vacuum truck which will suck up the airborne dust).
Production Rates (Approximate)
- 1/4″ to 1/2″ removal per pass: 500-800 sq. ft. per hour
- 3/4″ to 1″ removal per pass: 300-600 sq. ft. per hour
- 1″ to 1 1/2″ removal per pass: 250-600 sq. ft. per hour
- Roughing up a surface: 800-1200 sq. ft. per hour
Production rates will vary depending on how hard the surface is, obstacles, how deep the cut is, as well as how much metal is in the floor and operator.
Longevity of Cutters (Approximate)
- For precision accuracy removal to where the scarified finish stays uniform, approximately 2500 sq. ft. per setup of cutters.
- For bulk removal to where you are putting a cap on top of the surface and not concerned about precision accuracy, 3000-5000 sq. ft. per setup of cutters.
- For roughing up a surface so you can apply coating, 6000-9000 sq. ft. per setup of cutters.
- NOTE: This will vary depending on the surface and if it hurts any studs or metal.