Husqvarna® S13 Vacuum
S 13 is a quiet-operating single-phase HEPA dust collector to match the power cutter Husqvarna K 3000, hand held grinders, small grinders 5-7”, small scarifiers and drywall sanders. This professional dust extractor is an all-around construction vacuum for picking-up a wide range of building materials and debris. Equipped with a tested and certified HEPA H13 filter. Features include Jet Pulse pre-filter cleaning and vacuum meter for filter control. The non-marking wheels are puncture free and lock at the front. The Longopac® bag hose system ensures simple, dust-free bag changes.
- The three separate filtering stages result in longer working time between filter cleaning. The dust is filtered through a cyclone chamber, which separate the heaviest parts, up to 95% of the dust, before the washable main filter. The HEPA micro filters are individual tested and certified to capture 99.99% of the remaining silica dust in the respirable fraction.
Easy and Efficient Filter Cleaning
- The Jet Pulse filter cleaning system ensures high continuous airflow thanks to easy and efficient cleaning of the conical main filter without opening the machine.
- Corrosion-resistant steel clamps, welded frame with dust bag platform and durable steel handle make it ready to serve for many years.
Easy to Transport
- The welded frame enables easy transportation by resting the machine on the frame.
- Phases: 1~
- Voltage: 120 V
- Rated current: 8 A
- Rated input power: 1.6 hp
- Air Flow, CFM: 129 cfm
- Max. vacuum: 3.5 psi
- Water lift: 100 in
- Product size length: 680 mm
- Product size width: 400 mm
- Product size height: 1100 mm
- Weight: 29 kg
For questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us online, or call us directly here at (248) 348-8864.
Hours of Operation:
*All items are subject to availability. We will make our best efforts to inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available or if shipment may be delayed. All prices are subject to change without notification.
Order Delivery / Pick-Up:
Select items / orders are available for pick-up and/or delivery, if interested, please contact us to determine what your best option will be. We can provide you with a quote on an estimated delivery charge or schedule a pick-up time for your order.