RD12 Tandem Roller: High Performance for excellent compaction results
The RD12L tandem vibratory roller with a dual drum drive and
articulated steering for excellent maneuverability. With a front
vibrating drum and rear static drum it offers efficiency compaction
results in a compact package. This machine is ideally suited for
commercial and residential compaction of asphalt and granular
subbase material. Primary applications include parking lots,
driveways, secondary roads, repair work and nature trails.
Additionally, the RD12L is utilized for turf rolling in the landscape
and golf industry segments.
RD12L-90 Premium comes with folding ROPS, telematics, LED work lights, LED strobe light, and backup alarm.
- Item Number: 5100067140
■ Ergonomic Operator Platform
■ Optimized curb and side clearance
■ Excellent drum visibility
■ Fully integrated operating lever
■ Industry leading service access
■ Dual drum hydrostatic drive system
Centrifugal force: 3,400 lbf
Amplitude at air: 0.043 "
Travel speed: - 5.0
Oscillation Angle: 12.0 °
Travel speed (reverse): - 5.0
Cooling: air cooling
Engine type: Gasoline engine
Engine operating mode: four-stroke
Fuel consumption: 1.6 GPH US
Power rating max.: 20.2 hp
Exhaust-gas limit: EPA Tier 4 final
Starter battery Voltage: 12.0 V
Engine Manufacturer: Kohler
Water tank capacity: 34.6 gal US
Steering angle max.: 34
Length for shipping: 79.8 "
Width for shipping: 41.7 "
Height for shipping: 69.0 "
Shipping weight: 2,288.4 lb
Ergonomic Operator Platform
- The operator's platform is ergonomically designed to minimize vibration while having easy access and comfortable reach to all controls. This ensures greater efficiency and operator comfort.
- Fuel and water gauges provide operator with fluid levels during operation.
- The skid resistant lockable metal floorplate and the built-in all weather seat with seatbelt allow for safer and comfortable operation during any season. and makes the machine even more durable.
Optimized curb and side clearance
- The optimized curb clearance prevents damage to concrete curbs when compacting subbase and asphalt.
- With the side clearance of less than 2 inches the operator can maneuver close to any structure resulting in professional compaction end results.
- Fully recessed hydraulic motors provide excellent curb and side clearance allowing easy compaction near curbs, walls and in confined areas.
Excellent drum visibility
- With a tapered frame and hood design, the operator has excellent visibility to the drum edges for more comfortable operation and efficiency.
- The compact design allows an unobstructed view of the drums at all times. This simplifies maneuvering and approaching walls and obstacles providing high quality results.
- The operator has all-round visibility which means fewer mirrors and no need for a rear-view camera. In addition, the risk of accidents is reduced.
Fully integrated operating lever
- Ergonomic joystick with integrated vibration and water spraying functions for better control and ease of operation.
Industry leading service access
- The hood design provides easy to the engine, hydraulic components, fuse box and maintenance points.
- Quick, tool-free access to water pump, water filter, battery and manuals guarantee easy maintenance of the equipment. This reduces the overall maintenance downtime and therefore the total cost of ownership.
- Hinged floor plate allows quick access to the main components.
Dual drum hydrostatic drive system
- This allows for greater productivity and surface finishing as both drums rotate at the same speed avoiding asphalt shoving.
Copyright © 2023 Wacker Neuson SE | www.wackerneuson.com. The illustrations, equipment and data shown may deviate from the current delivery program of your country. Optional equipment subject to additional charge may be shown. Subject to changes.
For questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us online, or call us directly here at (248) 348-8864.
Hours of Operation:
*All items are subject to availability. We will make our best efforts to inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available or if shipment may be delayed. All prices are subject to change without notification.
Order Delivery / Pick-Up:
Select items / orders are available for pick-up and/or delivery, if interested, please contact us to determine what your best option will be. We can provide you with a quote on an estimated delivery charge or schedule a pick-up time for your order.