Dewalt® 1-9/16" SDS Max Combination Hammer Kit
The D25481K 1-9/16" SDS Max Combination Hammer, with its durable and hard hitting German engineered mechanism delivers 6 joules of impact energy for fast drilling, even in the hardest concrete. The light weight design makes it ideally suited for horizontal serial drilling for #4 - #8 rebar, coring and chipping in any mid to upper wall and ceiling application. The Active Vibration Control® technology employed delivers reduced user vibration for less user fatigue and greater productivity.
- 6.1J's of impact energy provides the power to drill fast in the hardest of concrete
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Contro™l reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature.
- Amps: 10.5 Amps
- Blows/Min: 3150
- Chipping: Yes
- Chisel Rotation: True
- Chuck Type: SDS Max
- Clutch: Integral Mechanical Clutch
- E-Clutch (TM): No
- Impact Energy: 6.1 Joules
- No Load Speed: 540 RPM
- Optimal Concrete Drilling: 1/2 - 1-1/8 in
- Tool Length: 17.84 in
- Tool Weight: 13 lbs
- Vibration Control: Yes - Shocks™
- Vibration Measurement: 9.4 m/s²
For questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us online, or call us directly here at (248) 348-8864.
Hours of Operation:
*All items are subject to availability. We will make our best efforts to inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available or if shipment may be delayed. All prices are subject to change without notification.
Order Delivery / Pick-Up:
Select items / orders are available for pick-up and/or delivery, if interested, please contact us to determine what your best option will be. We can provide you with a quote on an estimated delivery charge or schedule a pick-up time for your order.