100' Open Reel Fiberglass Tape Measure
The Keson 100 ft. open reel fiberglass tape measure is built for harsh conditions for superior performance. The fiberglass blades are double PVC coated with an additional blade guard at the tape end. Tough, molded handle is easy to grasp with a metal reinforced crank handle to provide years for rugged use. Double-throat rollers guide the blade return and prevent the tape from twisting. Units: feet, inch, 1/8 and feet, 1/10, 1/100.
- Double coated PVC fiberglass blade for durability
- Blade shield adds strength to the attachment, the point at which most fiberglass tapes break
- Metal reinforced crank handle
- Double screwed ABS housing
- Double throat rollers guide the blade return and prevents the tape from twisting
- Molded shovel handle is easy to grasp
- Units SAE and ENG
For questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us online, or call us directly here at (248) 348-8864.
Hours of Operation:
*All items are subject to availability. We will make our best efforts to inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available or if shipment may be delayed. All prices are subject to change without notification.
Order Delivery / Pick-Up:
Select items / orders are available for pick-up and/or delivery, if interested, please contact us to determine what your best option will be. We can provide you with a quote on an estimated delivery charge or schedule a pick-up time for your order.