48" Big "D" Blue Steel Bull Float with EZY-Tilt® II Bracket
Level and smooth a large area of concrete this lightweight, easy to maneuver tool. The 48" carbon blue steel blade has rounded ends for producing a super smooth finish without gouging. A 4" wide heavy-duty anodized aluminum C-Channel design provides extra rigidity and flatness for this 12" wide blade. The C-Channel provides a perfect fit for weights when needed. An EZY-Tilt® II Tilt Bracket (CC294) is included, or use the 4' float blade with any 4-hole double-tilt bracket. The bracket is made of rugged, yet lightweight aluminum for durability. Control the pitch of the blade with a one-to-one turning ratio of handle to blade. A simple turn of the handle eliminates the need for bending or lifting when moving tools across fresh concrete. A chain secures the bracket and eliminates the over extension of the bracket. Use with 1-3/8" or 1-3/4" button bull float handle. Proudly made in the USA.
- Flexible high quality blue steel blade
- Level and smooth a large area of concrete
- Creates a super smooth finish
- Rounded ends prevent gouging
- C-Channel design for flatness and rigidity
- EZY-Tilt® Double-Tilt Bracket included
- Bracket has one-to-one turning ratio
- Chain eliminates potential overextension of the bracket
- Double tilt action eliminates unnecessary bending and lifting
- Fits 1-3/8 In. or 1-3/4 In. button bull float handles
- Fresno weights fit perfectly in C-channel
- Made in the USA
For questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us online, or call us directly here at (248) 348-8864.
Hours of Operation:
*All items are subject to availability. We will make our best efforts to inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available or if shipment may be delayed. All prices are subject to change without notification.
Order Delivery / Pick-Up:
Select items / orders are available for pick-up and/or delivery, if interested, please contact us to determine what your best option will be. We can provide you with a quote on an estimated delivery charge or schedule a pick-up time for your order.
*Please note that due to the range of sizes of our items, additional shipping fees may incur based on location / dimensions of package. Your initial shipping charge will be used as a deposit to reserve your item, if any additional fees occur we will contact you directly to discuss your options.