5" x 12" 1/2"R, 3/4"D Stainless Steel Edger with Adjustable Groover
Two jobs with one tool! The perfect tool for creating decorative borders. This high quality #16 gauge stainless steel for long wear ensures an extra smooth working surface. The 5" long blade moves smoothly along the edge of concrete sidewalks and slabs. This edger creates a 1/2" radius on the edge of concrete slabs to prevent that edge from chipping with wear. The lip extends down 5/8" for even coverage along ends and forms. The 12" wide tool provides significant coverage on highways, sidewalks and other projects. The adjustable bronze groover locks into place to allow the user to set the groove back from the edge to their own specifications. This groover creates a 3/4" deep groove while creating a 1/4" radius edge to prevent chipping from wear. Use more groover bits (CC625), sold separately, for parallel lines for a safety/traction effect. A steel mounting welded to the blade attaches the smooth wood handle. Matching Walking Edging Groover (CC602) available. Proudly made in the USA.
- Edge and groove with one tool!
- Strong long-wearing #16 gauge stainless steel blade
- Makes 1/2 In. radius edge on stainless steel blade
- Creates smooth radius to prevent chipping of concrete
- Blade extends down to form a lip for proper coverage
- Makes 3/4 In. deep groove with 1/4 In. radius
- Polished bronze for a clean, extra smooth joint
- Adjust the groover along the blade
- Groover locks in place with the twist of the thumbscrews
- Attach additional groover bits for parallel lines
- Steel mounting welded to blade
- Rivet free blade for a smooth finish
- Smooth wood handle
- Matching Walking Edging Groover Available
- Made in the USA
For questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us online, or call us directly here at (248) 348-8864.
Hours of Operation:
*All items are subject to availability. We will make our best efforts to inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available or if shipment may be delayed. All prices are subject to change without notification.
Order Delivery / Pick-Up:
Select items / orders are available for pick-up and/or delivery, if interested, please contact us to determine what your best option will be. We can provide you with a quote on an estimated delivery charge or schedule a pick-up time for your order.
*Please note that due to the range of sizes of our items, additional shipping fees may incur based on location / dimensions of package. Your initial shipping charge will be used as a deposit to reserve your item, if any additional fees occur we will contact you directly to discuss your options.