Whiteman 8' HTX6H Hydraulic Rider Trowel | Diesel | Rental
70-HP Hatz Tier 4 Final Turbo Diesel, 8' Non-overlap, twin six blade rotors
- The HTX series 8-foot hydraulic trowel features innovative technology, operator comfort and ease of operation that contractors expect from the industry leader.
- 70HP Hatz 4H50TIC turbo diesel engine complies with US EPA Tier 4 Final emission requirements
- Patented Engine Power Management senses engine load and adjusts hydraulic pump stroke to allow the engine to operate at peak performance
- Six blade spider assemblies assure the flattest floors possible with 33% more blade contact
- Cruise control reduces operator fatigue during low speed operations
- 6 LED lights provide state of the art illumination for night time or indoor work
- Retardant spray system actuated by the controls located on the steering handles, provides uniform coverage of the slab surface
- Proportional hydraulic steering has been enhanced and offers improved responsiveness with minimal operator effort
- SmartPitch™ control synchronizes blade pitch for both rotors with single button
- Multifunction display provides the operator with easy-to-read data including engine speed, fuel levels and alerts
- Rotor Jog enables spiders to be slowly rotated, while operator stands in front of the machine and prevents surface marring as the pans separate from the slab surface
- 12 Volt outlet and drink holder for charging your electronic devices and operator convenience
- Clamshell deign simplifies maintenance and permits convenient access to all service items
- Automatic Shut-down stops the rotors from turning if the operator stands up while the engine is running
- Increased chassis rigidity and stability achieved by lower center of gravity, reduces body roll and improves steering feedback and operator control
[PDF] Ride On Trowels Brochure
*All trowel rentals require customer to purchase finish blades, combo blades or pans.
For questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us online, or call us directly here at (248) 348-8864.
Hours of Operation:
*All items are subject to availability. We will make our best efforts to inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available or if shipment may be delayed. All prices are subject to change without notification.
Order Delivery / Pick-Up:
Select items / orders are available for pick-up and/or delivery, if interested, please contact us to determine what your best option will be. We can provide you with a quote on an estimated delivery charge or schedule a pick-up time for your order.