Allen Engineering AR16 Power Buggy
- Honda: GX390
- Payload: 2500lbs
- Dimensions: 97x47x50
- Wheelbase: 40"
- Bucket Capacity: 16'
- Weight: Polly Bucket - 1,300lbs
- Weight: Steel Bucket - 1,450 lbs
- Lift Cylinder: 2" Diameter
- Dump/Return Speed (Empty): 5 Seconds
- Top Speed: 7 MPH
- Fuel Capacity: 1.7 Gallons
Engine Specifications (GX390 - 13HP):
- Engine Type: Air-Cooled 4-Stroke OHV
- Bore x Stroke: 88 x 64mm
- Displacement: 389 cm3
- Net Power Output: 11.7HP @ 3,600 RPM
- Net Torque: 19.5 lb-ft @ 2,500 RPM
- PTO Shaft Rotation: Counterclockwise
- Compression Ratio: 8.2:1
- Lamp/Charge Coil Options: 25W, 50W / 1A, 3A, 10A, 18A
- Carburetor: Butterfly Float Type
- Ignition System: Digital CDI with variable timing
- Starting System: Recoil/Electric
- Lubrication System: Splash
- Governor System: Centrifugal Mass Type
- Air Cleaner: Dual Element
- Oil Capacity: 1.16 US qt (1.1L)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.4 US qts (6.1 Liters)
- Fuel: Unleaded 86 Octane or Higher
- Dry Weight: 69lbs
Shipping IS available on this item, please contact us for a quote at (248) 348-8864.
For questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us online, or call us directly here at (248) 348-8864.
Hours of Operation:
*All items are subject to availability. We will make our best efforts to inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available or if shipment may be delayed. All prices are subject to change without notification.
Order Delivery / Pick-Up:
Select items / orders are available for pick-up and/or delivery, if interested, please contact us to determine what your best option will be. We can provide you with a quote on an estimated delivery charge or schedule a pick-up time for your order.