Bosch 11245EVS 2" SDS Max Combination Hammer Drill | Rental
- SDS-max bit system -- tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate
- Combination dual mode selector -- 2 modes of operation, rotary hammer and hammer only mode
- Includes Combination Hammer, Auxiliary Handle and Carrying Case
- Variable-speed dial -- for accurate bit starting and controlled chipping applications
- Constant Response Circuitry -- Provides soft-start, maintains constant speed under load, provides overload protection
- Service Minder light -- indicates when preventative maintenance is required
- Vario-Lock positioning -- rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angle
- Padded rear handle -- absorbs shock for operator comfort
- Integral clutch -- helps minimize torque reaction
- 360 degree Auxiliary handle -- provides a wide range of movement along with operator comfort
- Double insulated, UL listed, complies to OSHA
- Amperage: 14.0
- Impact Energy (ft. lbs.): 13.3 ft. lbs.
- Length: 23.5"
- Max. Hole Dia. Core Bit: 6"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete: 2"
- Max. Hole Diameter in ConcreteCore Bi: 6"
- Max. Hole Diameter in ConcreteThru Ho: 3-1/8"
- Max. Hole Diameter in SteelTwist Dril: 2"
- No Load BPM: 1,100-2,500
- No Load RPM: 120-250
- Optimal Concrete Capacity Range: 3/4" -1-3/4"
- Rating: 120V
- Weight (lbs.): 24.5
- 2" SDS-max Combination Hammer
- Auxiliary Handle
- Carrying Case
For questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us online, or call us directly here at (248) 348-8864.
Hours of Operation:
*All items are subject to availability. We will make our best efforts to inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available or if shipment may be delayed. All prices are subject to change without notification.
Order Delivery / Pick-Up:
Select items / orders are available for pick-up and/or delivery, if interested, please contact us to determine what your best option will be. We can provide you with a quote on an estimated delivery charge or schedule a pick-up time for your order.