BPU3050A Plate Compactor
- Single lever direction control provides for easy forward and reverse operation.
- Adjustable guide handle can be locked into a vertical position for easy transportation and storage.
- Easy access throttle control simplifies operation and reduces operator fatigue.
- Heavy duty frame features an integral central lifting point for easy on/off loading and placement of plate into trenches.
- Specially designed shockmount system offers virtually vibration-free guide handle for operator comfort and increased productivity.
- Operating weight: 366lb
- Centrifugal force: 6,750 lbf
- Base plate thickness: 0.4"
- Height (without guide handle): 27.5"
- Operating height Adjustable guide handle - Down: 31.5"
- Operating height Adjustable guide handle - Up: 45"
- Operating width: 19.7"
- Frequency: 90Hz
- Advance travel (depending on soil & environmental factors): 68.9 ft/min
- Surface capacity (depending on soil & environmental factors): 6,781ft²/h
- Gradeability (depending on soil & environmental factors): 30%
- Engine / Motor type: Air-Cooled, Single Cylinder 4-cycle engine
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Honda
- Engine / Motor: GX270
- Displacement: 16.47in³
- Operating performance (DIN ISO 3046): 9 hp
- at rpm: 3,600 rpm
- Fuel consumption: 3 US gal/h
- Tank capacity: 5.3 US qt
- Power transmission: From drive motor via centrifugal clutch and V-belt direct to exciter.
- Fuel type: Gasoline
For questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us online, or call us directly here at (248) 348-8864.
Hours of Operation:
*All items are subject to availability. We will make our best efforts to inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available or if shipment may be delayed. All prices are subject to change without notification.
Order Delivery / Pick-Up:
Select items / orders are available for pick-up and/or delivery, if interested, please contact us to determine what your best option will be. We can provide you with a quote on an estimated delivery charge or schedule a pick-up time for your order.
*Please note that due to the range of sizes of our items, additional shipping fees may incur based on location / dimensions of package. Your initial shipping charge will be used as a deposit to reserve your item, if any additional fees occur we will contact you directly to discuss your options.