Two-stroke rammers with the extra plusThe two-stroke rammers of the Plus-Series provide all the advantagesof the classical two-stroke rammers and additionally offer a practicalwork facilitation as a plus: By two separate tanks for fuel and two-stroke oil the pre-mixing is no longer necessary. Both liquids are filledin separately and the oil lubrication system automatically generatesthe correct mixing ratio. For more safety the oil tank can be locked(accessory). This avoids a wrong refueling. The rammers of the Plus-Series are available in three weight classes. The low center of gravityprovides strong propulsion and great stability. This prevents tilting andfacilitates the operation of the rammer.
- Extra-large oil tank: refueling only after 120 working hours
- Low hand-arm vibrations thanks to a special spring-loadedguide handle
- Comfortable operation with auto-choke and only one leverfor idling, starting and stopping
- Slim design for compaction jobs in narrow trenches
- Automatic shutdown after 10 minutes of idle operation orwhen starting with an empty oil tank
- Operating Weight: 145lbs
- Ramming Shoe Size: 280x340mm
- Percussion Rate Max. Blows/Min: 687 blows/min
- Stroke on the ramming shoe: 80mm
- Impact Force: 18kN
- Operating Speed: 9.8 m/min
- Surface Capacity: 164m²/h
- Engine/Motor Manufacturer: Wacker Neuson
- Engine/Motor: WM80
- Displacement: 80cm³
- Fuel Consumption: 1 l/h
- Rated Performance (DIN ISO3046-1): 2kW
- At RPM: 4,400 rpm
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 2.9L
- Gasoline/Oil: 1:100
- CO2: 1,113
For questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us online, or call us directly here at (248) 348-8864.
Hours of Operation:
*All items are subject to availability. We will make our best efforts to inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available or if shipment may be delayed. All prices are subject to change without notification.
Order Delivery / Pick-Up:
Select items / orders are available for pick-up and/or delivery, if interested, please contact us to determine what your best option will be. We can provide you with a quote on an estimated delivery charge or schedule a pick-up time for your order.