Chicago Pneumatic SR130D Small Vibratory Roller | Rental
These small vibratory rollers are designed for compaction in pipe trenches, on road shoulders and in cramped spaces where refilling work is required. They are also suitable for repair work on dams, power stations, parking lots and airfields.
Exceptional Durability - strong welded frame and thick drum shell allow long service life.
Fail-Safe Brakes - automatic brake lock engages if the engine stops or if there is a problem in the hydraulic or electric brake circuits.
Compact and Maneuverable - small size with exceptional maneuverability, even on steep slopes.
Superior Compaction Performance - optimum high amplitude allows for excellent compaction results.
Easy Maintenance - cross mounted engine allows easy service access.
- Model Type: Smooth Drum
- Operating Mass: 10,600lb
- Module mass, front: 4,500/6,100
- Max. operating mass: 11,700lb
- Drum Width: 53.9
- Speed: 0-3.7mph
- Tire Size: 12.5 x 20
- Theoretical gradeability: 55%
- Static Linear Load: 73
- Nominal amplitude: 0.067"
- Vibration Frequency: 2,100vpm
- Centrifugal Force: 20,008lbf
- Engine: Kubota V 3307 CR-TE4 (Diesel)
- Rated Power: 75hp at 2200rpm
- Driving: Axial piston pump with variable displacement. Radial piston motors (2) with constant displacement.
- Vibration: Gear pump/motor with constant displacement
- Steering: Gear pump with constant displacement
- Service Brake: Hydrostatic in forward and reverse lever
- Parking / Emergency Brake: Failsafe multidisc brake in rear axle and front drum motor
- Fuel Tank: 30.9Gal
For questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us online, or call us directly here at (248) 348-8864.
Hours of Operation:
*All items are subject to availability. We will make our best efforts to inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available or if shipment may be delayed. All prices are subject to change without notification.
Order Delivery / Pick-Up:
Select items / orders are available for pick-up and/or delivery, if interested, please contact us to determine what your best option will be. We can provide you with a quote on an estimated delivery charge or schedule a pick-up time for your order.