Curb Roller CM4000
The Curb Roller CM4000 is an award winning innovation that continues to change the way contractors around the world shape concrete. The CM4000 is a single operator machine with an ergonomic design that can easily change profiles, helping to take most of the back-breaking labor out of shaping curb and gutter. Whether you run a large company with several crews, or a small three-man outfit, the Curb Roller can directly improve your bottom line!
- Hydraulically Driven
- 3-5 GPM @ 2250 PSI Required
- Two-Way Variable Speed Control
- Adjustable Guide Ring Ensures Uniform Curbs
- Standard Drum Shapes Up To 32″ Curb & Gutter
- 25′ Hydraulic Hose (w/ Quick Connect Couplers)
- Interchangeable Drums
- Adjustable guide ring allows the user to set the curb depth to a width of 7 inches.
- Easily switches out any of our drum profiles, as well as custom drums.
- Variable speed and directional valve which give the operator ultimate control of the machine.
- Adjustable handle position provides a more comfortable offset.
- Curb Tools available to assist finishing.
Part Number: 40900-001
Shipping IS available on this item, please contact us for a quote at (248) 348-8864.
For questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us online, or call us directly here at (248) 348-8864.
Hours of Operation:
*All items are subject to availability. We will make our best efforts to inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available or if shipment may be delayed. All prices are subject to change without notification.
Order Delivery / Pick-Up:
Select items / orders are available for pick-up and/or delivery, if interested, please contact us to determine what your best option will be. We can provide you with a quote on an estimated delivery charge or schedule a pick-up time for your order.