Ditch Witch SK1550 Mini Skid Steer w/ 60" Bucket | Rental
The most powerful mini skid steer in our lineup, the Ditch Witch SK1550 delivers more muscle to a wide range of jobs like tree handling and sod transfer. The construction-grade SK1550 does what other machines can’t, quickly and effectively. Powered by a 44-hp (32.8-kW) Stage V Yanmar® engine with an incredible 1,558-lb (706.7-kg) operating capacity, this machine brings the brawn and productivity to every jobsite. The SK1550 is an all-around powerhouse, minimizing your downtime and increasing your ROI, making it the ultimate member of any crew.
- Powered by a 44-hp (32.8 kW) Stage V Yanmar® turbo-charged diesel engine, the machine is equipped to handle tasks typically suited for traditional skid-steer loaders.
- Directs 34.5 hp (25.7 kW) to the attachment for efficient and productive use of high-capacity attachments.
- Auxiliary flow control with low, medium and high flow settings allows operators to make adjustments to attachment flow and run attachments at their most efficient rate.
- Best-in-class 1,558-lb (707-kg) rated operating capacity for lifting heavier loads.
- Exceptional 9-inch (230-mm) ground clearance for improved productivity on challenging terrain.
- More than 50 percent higher capacity than all other stand-on skid steers in its size class
- The SK1550 is equipped with a 94-inch (2.4-m) hinge-pin height which provides flexible loading and unloading for a wide range of dump sites.
- The machine is capable of 4.7-mph (7.6-km/h) ground drive speed both forward and in reverse, improving jobsite cycle times.
- The SK1550’s design provides the smoothest ride in the industry with outstanding maneuverability and stability while carrying heavy loads.
- With 3,700 psi and maximum 16 gpm, the SK1550 directs substantial pressure to the attachment, increasing machine versatility.
- Dual auxiliary connections allow operators the ability to utilize advanced attachments for enhanced productivity when handling heavier loads, including logs, trees and sod.
- High-capacity attachments designed specifically for the SK1550, including a new trencher and vibratory plow, leverage high flow capabilities to improve jobsite versatility and productivity.
- Designed specifically for landscape, irrigation and tree-handling jobs, the SK1550 is equipped with a best-in-class, 332-in2 (2141-cm2) operator platform for improved comfort and stability during long hours on the job.
- Ergonomic operator station comes standard with dual-lever ground drive controls, or an optional single-lever joystick, allowing the operator to control each track independently for precise mobility.
- A manual throttle lever has been added, enhancing the operator’s ability to manage ground speeds for the task at hand for increased efficiency on the jobsite.
- The open, standing operator station provides excellent visibility to all machine functions and the jobsite and reduces operator fatigue with improved ease of access over traditional skid steer loaders.
- Equipped with an auxiliary detent switch, which frees the operator’s hands and feet for improved comfort during long hours on a job.
- Enhanced, full-color LCD display provides direct visibility and insign into all engine diagnostics
For questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us online, or call us directly here at (248) 348-8864.
Hours of Operation:
*All items are subject to availability. We will make our best efforts to inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available or if shipment may be delayed. All prices are subject to change without notification.
Order Delivery / Pick-Up:
Select items / orders are available for pick-up and/or delivery, if interested, please contact us to determine what your best option will be. We can provide you with a quote on an estimated delivery charge or schedule a pick-up time for your order.