Ditch Witch SK800 Mini Skid Steer w/ 52" Bucket | Rental
- An efficient, low-maintenance 24.8-hp (18.5-kW) Kubota diesel engine provides exceptional power to all machine functions.
- With an 911-lb (413-kg) rated operating capacity and an 83-inch (210.82-cm) hinge-pin height, the SK800 enables productive loading and the ability to handle heavy-duty tasks.
- Equipped with 4.8-mph (7.7-km/h) ground drive speed in both forward and reverse for enhanced jobsite efficiency.
- Accepts a variety of attachments for a wide range of utility, landscaping, plumbing and other underground construction tasks, improving customer ROI
- The rugged, construction-grade design is built for heavy-duty operation, improving machine durability, longevity and overall machine ROI.
- An innovative high-drive track system features bolt-on sprockets and wide track rollers for enhanced stability, longer track life and ease of maintenance.
- Low-maintenance, track-tensioning system is equipped with a grease cylinder for easy adjustment and track removal, improving machine longevity and minimizing downtime.
- Designed specifically with the hardworking operator in mind, the SK800 is equipped with a best-in-class, 332-in2 (2141-cm2) operator platform for outstanding comfort and productivity during long hours on the job.
- A spring-supported platform is integrated directly into the machine for enhanced durability and comfortability on the job.
- Ergonomic operator's station comes standard with dual-lever ground drive controls and an optional joystick, allowing the operator to control each track independently for improved maintenance and mobility on difficult jobsite conditions.
- An LCD display with programming improvements provides direct visibility into engine diagnostics.
- Industry-leading power to the attachment provides unbeatable productivity, especially when operating hydraulic attachments, and increases jobsite cycle times.
- Advanced attachment-latching system for simple, secure connection of the attachments.
- A two-way, easy-to-use auxiliary control foot pedal enables operators to maintain hydraulic flow to the attachment while freeing their hands to control depth and ground speed.
- A single-point, lockable fuel and hydraulic fluid tank improve security and provide rental companies peace of mind.
For questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us online, or call us directly here at (248) 348-8864.
Hours of Operation:
*All items are subject to availability. We will make our best efforts to inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available or if shipment may be delayed. All prices are subject to change without notification.
Order Delivery / Pick-Up:
Select items / orders are available for pick-up and/or delivery, if interested, please contact us to determine what your best option will be. We can provide you with a quote on an estimated delivery charge or schedule a pick-up time for your order.