Husqvarna® FS400LV Floor Saw
Our robust FS 400 LV is a convenient all-round petrol push floor saw. The adjustable handle ensures an ergonomic working position. Perfect weight distribution gives excellent stability while sawing. Ideal for small road repair jobs in concrete or asphalt, up to 162 mm cutting depth.
- Productive and robust with excellent weight distribution and stability.
- Provides a closer and more comfortable position to the cutting side for easier alignment and straighter cuts. Handle can also be folded for transport.
Easy to Transport
- Compact saw that is easy to lift.
Large Integrated Water Tank
- Quick connection for water hose to the blade guard. No tools required for dis-assembly.
- Output power (As rated by the engine/motor manufacturer): 8.7 kW
- Output power at tool shaft: 8.6 kW
- Engine cooling: Air
- Fuel tank volume: 6.1 l
- Cylinders: 1
- Number of strokes: 4-stroke engine
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V): 743 g/kWh
- Arbor diameter: 25,4 mm
- Blade depth control: Handwheel
- Blade diameter, max: 450 mm
- Cutting depth, max: 162 mm
- Product size length: 1150 mm
- Product size height: 940 mm
- Weight: 99 kg
For questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us online, or call us directly here at (248) 348-8864.
Hours of Operation:
*All items are subject to availability. We will make our best efforts to inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available or if shipment may be delayed. All prices are subject to change without notification.
Order Delivery / Pick-Up:
Select items / orders are available for pick-up and/or delivery, if interested, please contact us to determine what your best option will be. We can provide you with a quote on an estimated delivery charge or schedule a pick-up time for your order.