Husqvarna® K4000 Cut-N-Break
Our Cut-n-Break method is the natural choice when you need to cut deep but want a machine with low tool and maintenance costs. The K 4000 Cut-n-Break enables you to cut as deep as 400 mm from one side. Suitable for flush cutting close to walls and floors as well as for smaller jobs like window openings where you want to avoid overcutting at the corners.
- With the unique cut-n-break method you can work your way through the material step-by step at a low tool cost.
Exceptional Cutting Depth
The long body and double cutting blades allow you to make cuts up to 16" deep.
Perfect for Flush Cutting
The adjustable blade guard allows close cutting to walls and floors.
Power cord inlet located underneath the handle enables ease of use and comfortable handling with hassle free operation.
- Rated input power: 2.4 hp
- Voltage: 100-120 V
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Cutting depth, max: 16 in
- Blade diameter, max: 9 in
- Blade thickness, max: 0.1 in
- Peripheral speed, max: 11810 fpm
- Product size width: 8.9 in
- Product size height: 15.4 in
- Weight: 18.5 lbs
SOUND AND NOISE
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 109 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 95 dB(A)
- Vibrations left/front handle: 3.2 m/s²
- Vibrations right/rear handle: 3.4 m/s²
For questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us online, or call us directly here at (248) 348-8864.
Hours of Operation:
*All items are subject to availability. We will make our best efforts to inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available or if shipment may be delayed. All prices are subject to change without notification.
Order Delivery / Pick-Up:
Select items / orders are available for pick-up and/or delivery, if interested, please contact us to determine what your best option will be. We can provide you with a quote on an estimated delivery charge or schedule a pick-up time for your order.
*Please note that due to the range of sizes of our items, additional shipping fees may incur based on location / dimensions of package. Your initial shipping charge will be used as a deposit to reserve your item, if any additional fees occur we will contact you directly to discuss your options.