Husqvarna® K4000 Wet
This electric all-round cutter minimises the amount of water and slurry. Unlike other electric cutters, the blade rotates forward, cutting into the material efficiently with minimum effort on the operator. K 4000 is easily adaptable for dry cutting with the Vac attachment accessory for minimal dust generation.
Constant-flow water valve
The integrated regulator controls the water volume, ensuring a constant flow to the blade. It also ensures the amount of water is sufficient to bind the dust without creating an excess of water.
Ergonomically designed rear handle
Power cord inlet located underneath the handle enables ease of use and comfortable handling with hassle free operation.
The new pop-up carbon brushes protects the collector from unforeseen rotor changes which increases reliability and enables longer service intervals.
- The one-piece inspection lid and Torx screws make it easy to assemble and service.
- Rated input power: 2.4 hp
- Voltage: 100-120 V
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Cutting depth, max: 5 in
- Blade diameter, max: 14 in
- Arbor diameter: 1 in
- Blade thickness, max: 0.22 in
- Peripheral speed, max: 19690 fpm
- Product size width: 8.7 in
- Product size height: 12.3 in
- Weight: 16.8 lbs
SOUND AND NOISE
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 105 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 95 dB(A)
- Vibrations left/front handle: 3.5 m/s²
- Vibrations right/rear handle: 3.5 m/s²
For questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us online, or call us directly here at (248) 348-8864.
Hours of Operation:
*All items are subject to availability. We will make our best efforts to inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available or if shipment may be delayed. All prices are subject to change without notification.
Order Delivery / Pick-Up:
Select items / orders are available for pick-up and/or delivery, if interested, please contact us to determine what your best option will be. We can provide you with a quote on an estimated delivery charge or schedule a pick-up time for your order.