Husqvarna® LF80AT Compactor
LF 80 LAT is a lightweight, fast-operating forward plate compactor, designed for efficient compaction of soil and asphalt. It is ideal for repair jobs and maintenance work, such as driveways and parking lots. The large water tank features an oversized cap to enable less frequent and faster refills. It is easy to clean, leaves no marks on the pavement and uses whatever water is available on-site.
- The efficient, patented low-vibration handle lowers the vibration levels below 2 m/s², allowing you to work for hours without becoming fatigued or exceeding any regulatory threshold limit values.
Easy Handling, Excellent Results
- The watering system, that prevents the bottom plate from sticking to the hot asphalt, uses only a minimum of water thanks to the easily adjustable water flow.
More Work with Less Water
- The large corrosion-free water tank and smart water distribution system enable you to work longer with less stops for re-filling.
Easy to Transport
- Equipped with transport wheels for effortless transportation.
- Motor/engine model: 4-stroke air-cooled
- Output power (As rated by the engine/motor manufacturer): 4.8 hp
- Power output: 4.8 hp
- Power/fuel type: Petrol
- Speed forward, max (ft/min): 108.3 ft/min
- Weight: 181 lbs
SOUND AND NOISE
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 103 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 91 dB(A)
For questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us online, or call us directly here at (248) 348-8864.
Hours of Operation:
*All items are subject to availability. We will make our best efforts to inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available or if shipment may be delayed. All prices are subject to change without notification.
Order Delivery / Pick-Up:
Select items / orders are available for pick-up and/or delivery, if interested, please contact us to determine what your best option will be. We can provide you with a quote on an estimated delivery charge or schedule a pick-up time for your order.
*Please note that due to the range of sizes of our items, additional shipping fees may incur based on location / dimensions of package. Your initial shipping charge will be used as a deposit to reserve your item, if any additional fees occur we will contact you directly to discuss your options.