Husqvarna Tacti-Cut VH5 Diamond Blade (12" or 14" - Wet/Dry - *Wet Preferred)
For general purpose cutting of cured concrete and brick.
- VH5 features reliability at an economical price and has .400" segments
- Reliable at an economical price
- Application: All-purpose
- Job Size: Small to medium
- Horsepower Range: 5-20 hp
- Equipment types: High Speed, Small Walk-behind, and masonry saws
- Cutting method: Wet or dry cutting
- Bonding/Weld type: Diffusion bond
- Arbor: 1" / 20mm
- Diamond depth: 0.400"
- To reduce undercutting when wet cutting with a dry blade, be sure to minimize blade / sub-base contact
For questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us online, or call us directly here at (248) 348-8864.
Hours of Operation:
*All items are subject to availability. We will make our best efforts to inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available or if shipment may be delayed. All prices are subject to change without notification.
Order Delivery / Pick-Up:
Select items / orders are available for pick-up and/or delivery, if interested, please contact us to determine what your best option will be. We can provide you with a quote on an estimated delivery charge or schedule a pick-up time for your order.