LB-480A Auto Electric Submersible Pump
LB-480A Automatic Submersible Pump performs like the non-automatic version in every aspect of construction site usage requiring a tough and durable pump.
- No control panel or float switches required.
- Performs like the non-automatic pump with no special float installation required.
- Requires very small space to operate - only 8 3/4" diameter.
- Urethane, Semi Vortex Impeller and Wear Plates for maximum durability with maintaining pump performance.
- Oil Lifter provides lubrication of the seal faces. (Patented)
- V-Ring Seal Protector designs mechanical seal from abrasive particles.
- Environmentally friendly, reducing electrical costs and operational noise. (Technical Features of EL Relay Unit (Level Sensor))
- Sensitive electrodes detect water to start pump operation even when foreign materials are present. • Internal timer eliminates frequent on/off operation in rough water to extend motor life.
- Relay sensor completely molded in resin and covered by rubber case for protection against rough handling.
- Jobsite tested for more than 30,000 on-off cycles without failure or damage.
Motor Output (HP): 2/3
Discharge Bore (in.): 2
Cable Length (ft.): 32
Dimension (Dia x H, in.): 8-3/4 x 11-1/4
Continuous Running Water Level (in.): 4.5
Pump Weight (lbs.): 30
For questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us online, or call us directly here at (248) 348-8864.
Hours of Operation:
*All items are subject to availability. We will make our best efforts to inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available or if shipment may be delayed. All prices are subject to change without notification.
Order Delivery / Pick-Up:
Select items / orders are available for pick-up and/or delivery, if interested, please contact us to determine what your best option will be. We can provide you with a quote on an estimated delivery charge or schedule a pick-up time for your order.