Spectra Precision LL100N Package
The Spectra Precision LL100N is a leveling crew in a case for the small contractor. A complete system is contained in a single hard-shelled, portable carrying case containing the laser, receiver, and rod clamp, for easy transportation, storage, and use. Automatic, self-leveling ensures fast, accurate setups. Easy, one-button operation requires minimal training.
The Spectra LL100N Laser is capable of handling a wide variety of elevation control applications. Versatility is added with single-axis manual slope capability for setting out driveways, ramps, and residential drainage lines. It is rugged enough for the toughest jobsite and designed to survive a 3 foot drop onto concrete.
- Laser Orientation:Horizontal
- Laser Color:Red
- Laser Range (diameter):1,250 feet
- Laser Accuracy:1/8-inch
- Grade Type / Range: Manual Grade with Remote
- Plumb Point:No
- Battery Type:Alkaline
- Receiver:HR320 (2.5" Capture Height)
- Remote Control:Optional
New Laser Improvements:
The new and improved version LL100N Laser has a improved insert made of brass. This bras insert eliminates concerns about damaging the old style plastic threads and engages easer with the tripod.
The second change that Spectra Precision made to the LL100N is they simplified the operation of the tool by making the keypad very user friendly. They new one button keypad makes the operation of the laser super easy and eliminates any confusion.
If the single axis manual slope is still required, it can still be done with the optional RC601 remote control.
The working range of the LL100N has been increased to 1,150 feet. This new improved working range allows use on larger projects. The user should keep in mind the accuracy when working at the limits of the suggested range of use.
Features / Benefits:
- Automatic self-leveling increases productivity with fast setups and minimal training
- One person can control elevation up to 1,150 foot diameter.
- Accuracy 1/8-inch at 100 feet
- Simple one-button operation for quick start up
- Durable construction can withstand tough jobsite conditions
- Height of Instrument alert stops laser rotation if elevation changes occur to avoid erroneous readings
- HR320 receiver offers 2 accuracies and has LCD displays on front and rear
- Rotor cage can be removed for precise 360 degree coverage
- Complete System Carrying Case fits all components including tripod and grade rod.
- Single axis manual slope mode (with optional RC601 Remote Control)
- Exclusive 1-year instant "over the counter" 100% exchange policy eliminates downtime
- Limited 2nd and 3rd year instant over the counter exchange warranty for 1/2 retail price.
- General elevation control
- Checking and setting elevations for smaller jobsites
- Leveling forms and footers
- Estimating cuts and fills
- Ideal for decks, terraces, pools, and septic systems
- Basic slopes for driveways, ramps, and residential drainage
LL100N Laser Transmitter Specifications:
|650 nm visible - Class 2
|±1/8 in at 100 ft
|1,150 foot diameter with receiver HR320
|Drop Height on Concrete performance
|Single Axis Manual Slope Mode
|Rotor stops, laser shuts off, red out-of-level LED flashes
|2 x “D” Alkaline Batteries
|80 hours Alkaline
|Battery Status LED
|Flashing red LED
|(Horizontal and Vertical): 5/8” x 11
|23 °F to 113 °F
|-4 °F to 158 °F
|Yes, and IP54 sealing
|8.5 inch Length × 6.7 inch Width × 6.0 inch Height
|3 Year Limited with Instant Exchange
For questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us online, or call us directly here at (248) 348-8864.
Hours of Operation:
Pricing/Availability: *All items are subject to availability. We will make our best efforts to inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available or if shipment may be delayed. All prices are subject to change without notification.
Order Delivery / Pick-Up: Select items / orders are available for pick-up and/or delivery, if interested, please contact us to determine what your best option will be. We can provide you with a quote on an estimated delivery charge or schedule a pick-up time for your order.
*Please note that due to the range of sizes of our items, additional shipping fees may incur based on location / dimensions of package. Your initial shipping charge will be used as a deposit to reserve your item, if any additional fees occur we will contact you directly to discuss your options.