Spectra Precision LL500 Laser Level
Accurate, stable and very reliable, the Spectra Precision® Laser LL500 is the ideal one-person leveling system for a range of everyday elevation measurements on the construction site. Designed for use on the jobsite, and reliable even in the harshest of conditions, today more contractors around the world use Spectra Precision Lasers to increase productivity and profitability.
- High accuracy with temperature compensation provides highly stable, repeatable accuracy even under large temperature changes
- Alkaline or rechargeable batteries keep the unit working and minimize downtime due to power loss
- Self-leveling with built-in shut off for increased accuracy over the entire work area and reduced errors
- Checking and adjusting elevations
- Taking grade shots
- Excavating cutting depth
- Digging septic tanks
- Checking foundations
- Setting forms
- Checking sub-base materials
- Screeding concrete
- Slope on grade
The Spectra Precision LL500 Laser Level is a one-person leveling system designed for longer range measurements across your entire site. Accurate, stable and reliable, the LL500 Laser Level features a 1,600 ft (500 m) working diameter which increases productivity by reducing the need for multiple setups on a large job site. The rugged LL500 is self-leveling with built-in "out-of-level" shutoff that maintains accuracy over the entire work area and minimizes errors. Visible "spotting" beam determines receiver mounting placement makes it faster to find the on-grade position.
Setting the Industry Standard
Accurate, stable and very reliable, the Spectra Precision Laser LL500 is the ideal one-person leveling system for a range of everyday elevation measurements on the construction site.
Designed for use on the jobsite, and reliable even in the harshest of conditions, today more contractors around the world use Spectra Precision Lasers to increase productivity and profitability.
One Laser Levels Your Entire Work Area
The LL500 transmitter sends a continuous, self-leveled 360-degree laser reference over a work area, up to a 500-meter (1,600-foot) diameter. With the LL500, you can perform any two-person leveling task with just one person. Simply set up the laser transmitter anywhere on your job site; it transmits a laser beam to provide an elevation reference that can be picked up by one or more laser receivers, including our innovative HL700 or CR600, whether they are handheld, attached to a grade rod or mounted on a machine.
Key Features and Benefits
- 1,650 ft (500 m) working diameter which increases productivity by reducing need for multiple set-ups on a large job site
- Self-leveling with built-in ‘out-of-level’ shut off that maintains accuracy over the entire work area, and minimizes errors
- High accuracy laser, 1/16 in per 100 ft (1.5 mm per 30 m) with temperature compensation provides highly stable, repeatable accuracy even under large temperature changes
- Uses alkaline or rechargeable batteries–so you are less likely to run out of power and the unit keeps working with no downtime due to power loss
- Visible ‘spotting’ beam for determining receiver mounting placement making it faster to find the on-grade position
- Comes with a choice of HL700 or CR600 receivers allowing you to choose the best option to suit your application
For questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us online, or call us directly here at (248) 348-8864.
Hours of Operation:
Pricing/Availability: *All items are subject to availability. We will make our best efforts to inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available or if shipment may be delayed. All prices are subject to change without notification.
Order Delivery / Pick-Up: Select items / orders are available for pick-up and/or delivery, if interested, please contact us to determine what your best option will be. We can provide you with a quote on an estimated delivery charge or schedule a pick-up time for your order.