LSC1.4S Manual Electric Submersible Pump
Original residue dewatering pump; able to pump down to the floor, even the smallest puddle can be pumped dry. LSC drainage pump is the best for complete drainage of flat surfaces where a sump is not available.
- Prime pump through discharge outlet for start up at any water level.
- Internal check valve holds prime and prohibits back flow through pump when stopped.
- Urethane, Semi Vortex Impeller and Wear Plates for maximum durability and maintaining pump performance.
- Dual Inside Mechanical Seal With SiC faces provides longer operational life.
- Oil Lifter provides lubrication of the seal faces. (Patented)
- V-Ring Seal design protects mechanical seal from abrasive particles.
Motor Output (HP): 2/3
Discharge Bore (in.): 3/4
Cable Length (ft.): 20
Dimension (Dia x H, in.): 7-11/16 x 12-7/16
Continuous Running Water Level (in.): 0.04
Pump Weight (lbs.): 29
For questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us online, or call us directly here at (248) 348-8864.
Hours of Operation:
*All items are subject to availability. We will make our best efforts to inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available or if shipment may be delayed. All prices are subject to change without notification.
Order Delivery / Pick-Up:
Select items / orders are available for pick-up and/or delivery, if interested, please contact us to determine what your best option will be. We can provide you with a quote on an estimated delivery charge or schedule a pick-up time for your order.