- Anti-vibration handle, reduces vibration to the operator by 50%
- Multiquip forward plate compactors have always used vibrator (eccentric) housings that are bolted onto the forward end of the plate.
- Allows service access without having to strip down the entire plate and greatly reduces down time.
- Solid, high-strength steel base plate with curved edges
- Excellent performance and smooth turns on hot asphalt
- Powered by Honda GX-160 engine
- Optional impact-resistant plastic water tank
- Economical price tag
- Solid, high-strength steel base plate with curved edges for excellent performance and smooth turns on hot asphalt
- Highly maneuverable, ideal for tight, confined areas
|Plate Size||Width 17.7″ x Length 22.4″ (45 x 57 mm)|
|Centrifugal Force||3,080 lbs, (13.7 kN)|
|Exciter Speed||5,600 rpm|
|Forward Speed||72ft./min (22 m)|
|Engine||4.8hp Honda GX-160|
|Water Tank Capacity||0.31 gal. (11.5 ltr)|
|Fuel Consumption Per Hour||0.31 gal, (1.17 ltr)|
|Overall Weight||182 lbs with tank|
Length 36″ (914 mm) x Width 17.7″ (450 mm) x Height 39.5″ (1003 mm)
For questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us online, or call us directly here at (248) 348-8864.
Hours of Operation:
*All items are subject to availability. We will make our best efforts to inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available or if shipment may be delayed. All prices are subject to change without notification.
Order Delivery / Pick-Up:
Select items / orders are available for pick-up and/or delivery, if interested, please contact us to determine what your best option will be. We can provide you with a quote on an estimated delivery charge or schedule a pick-up time for your order.