MultiQuip® QP3TH Trash Pump
This is Multiquip's most popular pump model. The QP3TH is perfect for many pumping applications from dewatering to water tank and water truck use. Dual discharge ports increase the productivity and practicality of this gasoline-powered trash pump.
- Features to tackle the demanding requirements of the Pro Contractors.
- Trusted 7.9HP Honda GX240 gasoline engine.
- Automatic low oil shutdown for the engine is a standard feature.
- Pumps water with solid content as large as 1.5-inch (37 mm) in diameter.
- Maximum lift of 25 feet (7.6 meters).
- Can pump up to 396 gallons (1,500 liters) per minute.
- Dual 3-inch discharge ports to adapt to different applications.
- Carbon/silicon mechanical seal for durability.
- Large cleanout cover removes in seconds without tools.
- Tubular Steel frame for transportation and pump protection.
- Cast Iron impeller and volute for abrasion resistance/long life.
- Aluminum body with cast-iron fittings.
- Suction x Discharge: 3" x 3"
- Max. Water Capacity: 396 gpm
- Max. Lift: 25'
- Max. Head: 95'
- Max. Pressure: 41.1psi
- Max. Solid Intake: 1.5"
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.58 gal
- Optional Wheel Kit
Dimensions / Weights:
- Overall Length: 28.7"
- Overall Width: 21.7"
- Overall Height: 23"
- Operating Weight: 142lb
For questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us online, or call us directly here at (248) 348-8864.
Hours of Operation:
*All items are subject to availability. We will make our best efforts to inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available or if shipment may be delayed. All prices are subject to change without notification.
Order Delivery / Pick-Up:
Select items / orders are available for pick-up and/or delivery, if interested, please contact us to determine what your best option will be. We can provide you with a quote on an estimated delivery charge or schedule a pick-up time for your order.