MultiQuip® QP4TH Trash Pump
The QP4TH is the perfect choice for larger pumping applications. Powered by an easy-start Honda 10.7-HP engine it is the preferred choice for dependable dewatering. Four handles on the frame means easy handling. An optional wheel kit is also available.
- Features to tackle the toughest requirements of the Pro Contractors.
- Trusted 10.7HP Honda GX340 gasoline engine.
- Automatic low oil shutdown for the engine is a standard feature.
- Pumps water with solid content as large as 2-inch (51 mm) in diameter.
- Maximum Head – 92 ft (28 meters).
- Can pump up to 555 gallons (2,100 liters) per minute.
- Dual 4-inch discharge ports to adapt to different applications.
- Carbon/silicon mechanical seal for durability.
- Large cleanout cover removes in seconds without tools.
- Tubular Steel frame for transportation and pump protection.
- Cast Iron impeller and volute for abrasion resistance/long life.
- Aluminum body with cast-iron fittings.
- Suction x Discharge: 4" x 4"
- Max. Water Capacity: 555gpm
- Max. Lift: 25'
- Max. Head: 92'
- Max. Pressure: 40psi
- Max. Solid Intake: 2"
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.65 Gal
- Optional Wheel Kit
Dimensions / Weights:
- Overall Length: 30.1"
- Overall Width: 27.3"
- Overall Height: 30.7"
- Operating Weight: 216lb
For questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us online, or call us directly here at (248) 348-8864.
Hours of Operation:
*All items are subject to availability. We will make our best efforts to inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available or if shipment may be delayed. All prices are subject to change without notification.
Order Delivery / Pick-Up:
Select items / orders are available for pick-up and/or delivery, if interested, please contact us to determine what your best option will be. We can provide you with a quote on an estimated delivery charge or schedule a pick-up time for your order.
*Please note that due to the range of sizes of our items, additional shipping fees may incur based on location / dimensions of package. Your initial shipping charge will be used as a deposit to reserve your item, if any additional fees occur we will contact you directly to discuss your options.