NK2-15 Manual Electric Submersible Pump
Heavy duty, high head pumps capable of handling abrasive materials with minimal wear.
- Terminal board for voltage reconnect allows for change from 110V to 220V.
- Semi Vortex Impeller and Synthetic Rubber Wear Plates for maximum durability and maintaining pump performance.
- Dual Inside Mechanical Seal With SiC faces provides longer operational life.
- Oil Lifter provides lubrication of the seal faces. (Patent)
- V-Ring Seal design protects mechanical seal from abrasive particles. (Optional Accessories)
- TS-304 Float Switch for automatic operation (110V only)
- TS-303 Float Switch for automatic operation (220V only)
- Sand Kit to suspend solids and prevent clogging.
- 2-inch NPT coupling available.
Motor Output (HP): 2
Discharge Bore (in.): 3
Cable Length (ft.): 32
Dimension (Dia x H, in.): 9-7/16 x 24-1/2
Continuous Running Water Level (in.): 3-1/4
Pump Weight (lbs.): 80
For questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us online, or call us directly here at (248) 348-8864.
Hours of Operation:
*All items are subject to availability. We will make our best efforts to inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available or if shipment may be delayed. All prices are subject to change without notification.
Order Delivery / Pick-Up:
Select items / orders are available for pick-up and/or delivery, if interested, please contact us to determine what your best option will be. We can provide you with a quote on an estimated delivery charge or schedule a pick-up time for your order.
*Please note that due to the range of sizes of our items, additional shipping fees may incur based on location / dimensions of package. Your initial shipping charge will be used as a deposit to reserve your item, if any additional fees occur we will contact you directly to discuss your options.