Wacker Neuson RD12-90A Vibratory Roller
This RD 12 one-ton roller series from Wacker Neuson features dual drum drive and articulated steering for extremely accurate control. Front drum vibration with static rear drum leaves a quality asphalt finish. Outstanding overall roller performance and a high exciter frequency allows compaction at faster speeds while still delivering even coverage and excellent results.
- Pressurized water system offers consistent water flow. An eight-position timer allows the operator toadjust water flow and match conditions.
- Overall machine design eliminates overhang of unit. Easily maneuverable units provide flush, right up tothe edge asphalt compaction.
- Rear platform and front hood tilt up for easy access and improved machine serviceability.
- Rollers offer reduced sound levels; units run quieter than competitive machines in the same class.
- Ideally suited for a variety of compaction applications including compaction of level sublayers and finish layers on road repairs, driveways, parking lots and any asphalt surface.
- Dry weight: 2171
- Operating Weight: 2490
- Weight w/ ballast in the rear drum: 2690
- Drum diameter: 22
- Drum width: 35.4
- Overall Size: 71.8" x 40.8" x 90.6"
- Curb clearance (R and L): 15.7/8.2 (400/210)
- Side clearance (R and L): 1.9/3.5 (45/90)
- Water tank capacity: 26.4 (100)
- Engine type: Honda GX 610
- Starting system: Electric
- Displacement: 37.5 (614)
- Max. rated powerat rated speed: 3600
- Power rating specification: SAE J1349
- Operating Speed: 3100
- Fuel consumption: 1.3 (4.9)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.1 (23)
- Electrical System: 12
- Number of Vibrating Drums: 1
- Dynamic (centrifugal) force per drum: 3400
- Frequency: 3900
- Static linear force (front/rear): 28/41.2 (5.1/7.4)
- Dynamic linear force (front): 96 (16.8)
- Forward/reverse speed (infinitely variable): 0-5.4 (0-8.7)
- Maximum gradeability: 30
- Outside turning radius: 8.0
- Maximum area capacity: 84,100 (7800)
For questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us online, or call us directly here at (248) 348-8864.
Hours of Operation:
*All items are subject to availability. We will make our best efforts to inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available or if shipment may be delayed. All prices are subject to change without notification.
Order Delivery / Pick-Up:
Select items / orders are available for pick-up and/or delivery, if interested, please contact us to determine what your best option will be. We can provide you with a quote on an estimated delivery charge or schedule a pick-up time for your order.
*Please note that due to the range of sizes of our items, additional shipping fees may incur based on location / dimensions of package. Your initial shipping charge will be used as a deposit to reserve your item, if any additional fees occur we will contact you directly to discuss your options.