MultiQuip STXDF 10′ Hydraulic Trowel | Rental
Multiquip Whiteman’s STXDF hydraulic ride-on trowel was redesigned from the ground up. It focusses on delivering the maximum power required for panning and burnishing. You also have the added option of running on LPG (with proper ventilation) or gasoline. This innovative design can also extend overall run times over standard single fuel models by 35%.
The STXDF Ride-On Trowel boasts the best power-to-weight ratio of any machine Multiquip has ever designed. It delivers the power to the floor you need to successfully tackle your most demanding finishing jobs!
64 × 131 × 71 in
- Powerful 84 HP Gasoline-LPG Ford Power Products engine produces optimum torque for panning and brings more power to the floor for burnishing
- All Aluminum deep skirted cylinder block for rigidity, this power plant also features a “Set for life” valve train for years of maintenance-free use
- Dual Fuel Capability allows the engine to switch from gasoline to LPG for work in semi-enclosed areas
- The engine comes complete with a combination catalytic converter/muffler system standard that meets all EPA requirements. Any modifications to this system will void the engine warranty
- High Efficiency hydraulic variable displacement pump & radial piston drive motors for increased overall system performance
- The redesigned interface eliminates the possibility of drive shaft failures under heavy loads and reduces downtime if service is required
- Active Speed Control enables the operator to precisely set rotor speeds using the digital interface. Actively monitors drive system to maintain consistent rotor speeds under varying load conditions
- Digital Display provides information to the operator at a glance, including blade pitch, rotor speed, fuel selection, fuel level, engine speed, cruise control selection, and critical engine alerts
- Visual Pitch Indicator displays blade pitch on the controller screen and enables operators to attain the preferred pitch angle in an easy and repeatable manner
- LED lighting provides state of the art illumination for night time or indoor work
- The retardant spray system actuated by the controls located on the steering handles provides uniform coverage of the slab surface
- Redesigned welded chassis with a walk-around deck
- Ergonomic controls and seating area reduce operator fatigue
- Rotor Jog facilitates lifting; allows the operator to jog the rotors to prevent surface marring while standing in front of the machine
- Operator convenience features include a USB accessory outlet and cup holder
|Engine||84 HP Ford Duel Fuel Engine|
|Path Width||117 in||2971 mm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||0 gal||0 L|
|Run Time||0 gal/hr|
|Overall Length||64 in||1625 mm|
|Overall Width||131 in||3327 mm|
|Overall Height||71 in||1803 mm|
|Operating Weight||2825 lb||1281 kg|
*All trowel rentals require customer to purchase finish blades, combo blades or pans.
For questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us online, or call us directly here at (248) 348-8864.
Hours of Operation:
*All items are subject to availability. We will make our best efforts to inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available or if shipment may be delayed. All prices are subject to change without notification.
Order Delivery / Pick-Up:
Select items / orders are available for pick-up and/or delivery, if interested, please contact us to determine what your best option will be. We can provide you with a quote on an estimated delivery charge or schedule a pick-up time for your order.